Compassionate Representation After a Birth Injury
At Simmons Dallas, PLLC, we know the impact an injury at birth can have on your child’s future. If your child suffered a birth injury, we will stand by your side to help you hold the negligent parties accountable. We can also help you secure damages to cover expenses such as:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Rehabilitation and special education costs
- Modifications to your home to accommodate a disability
- Lost future earnings and wages
- Damages for pain and suffering
These cases can be complex and require knowledge of medical procedures and practices. For this reason, we often work with medical experts to understand the full extent of our clients’ injuries and to help prove that the medical professional was negligent before, during or after the birth.
Common Types of Birth Injuries
At our firm, we handle all types of birth injuries, including those involving:
- Brain injuries, including cerebral palsy
- Hypoxia and asphyxia
- Shoulder dystocia, brachial palsy and other forms of nerve damage
- Broken and fractured bones
Whether your child suffered one of these injuries or a similar injury as a result of medical negligence, we can help. Our lawyers will work with you to ensure that you understand your legal options, get answers to your questions, and feel confident in the decisions you make about your case moving forward.