Admitted to practice in all Mississippi Circuit and Chancery Courts, Mississippi Court of Appeals, Mississippi Supreme Court, United
States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi, United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, and United
States Supreme Court.
Member of Mississippi Bar, Federal Bar Association, Bar Association for the Fifth Circuit, and the Capital Area Bar Association.
Member of Litigation Counsel of America (LCA) and American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA).
Listed in Best Lawyers for categories of Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, and Insurance Coverage.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Bad Faith
- Mississippi, 1983
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1983
- University of Mississippi School of Law, Oxford, Mississippi
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 00/1983
- Honors: cum laude
- Millsaps College, Jackson, Mississippi
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 00/1980
- Vanderbilt University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Mississippi Bar Association, Member
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- Hinds County Bar Association, Member
- Phi Delta Pi